Sunday, July 12, 2009

I am freaking angry with the way how things are being handled at the other side.

I don't know why but I still feeling pissed.

Shouldn't get angry because you are also the victim.

But the thing is.. it is sell-willing victimise.

Don't understand the logic.

Not willing to accept.

Next time I shall keep quiet.

U won't understand how much I dislike him at this very moment.

If I am the OIC, I will kick him out of the company.

Too bad I am not.

Maybe I am angry because I can do something at my side but I dare not do it fearing it will affect u.

Maybe I am angry because I find myself useless for not being able to do anything for u.

All possibilities are valid.

Still feeling sore.

Plus a fact, how u deliberately not tell me about the exchange.

It might be a white lie.

But it is a start to more hidden stuff.

Something which I hate.

alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment