I will behave the way you want me to.
Don't be alarmed if jk is gone.
Jk don't feel appreciated.
Jk don't feel important.
I gave people the trust they want.
I gave people the attention they need.
Yet, it was the trust I gave, the attention they need.. Took them away from me.
It's not easy for Jk to commit this much and faithfulness in this relationship.
Jk wants it to last.
Jk wanted it to last badly.
If u choose to loosen the grip of jk's, think again if u really want to.
Jk shdnt behave this way.
But if this is what u want from Jk.
Jk loves u. Jk will let u have what you want.
Sacrificing her wants and meeting your needs is all on her mind.
This shows how much Jk loves u.
If u r happy, Jk is happy.
Thus.. If being with your friends make u happier, Jk is willing to let you go.
Most importantly, Jk wants dha to be happy.
Worrying for you, makes dha more restricted.
Jk will refrain so.
If dha is happy. Jk is happy.
Won't stop dha being happy.
Jk will stand aside and stop preventing.
Jk, once again, feel worthless than the sand.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment