It’s already 19th November. Which means bb has only 11 days to get a pass in order for her to continue to stay in Singapore.
She has applied for extension. Well, not putting too much hope on that as if extension is so easily approved, people won’t have to resort to exit Singapore temporarily.
But, Still I have to put a strong front so that she won’t be stressed and worried.
I need to be positive in order to motivate her.
But I know I can’t.
The fear of her going back to Philippines haunted me since last night.
Ironically, if everything does not work out for her, she got to leave Singapore by 1st December 2010. Which happens to our 2nd year anniversary.
Wondering if this is a joke played by her grandpa and my uncle.
Wondering if this is their way of telling us that we will go through tougher ways to get things done together as a couple.
Even though Philippines is not super duper far from Singapore. But..
How can I live without her after having to be with her every single moment for the past 2 years?
I’ll miss her physical presence, her touches, her words, her naughtiness, her cheekiness, her playfulness, her seriousness.
To make things worse, it’s will be show next week. A week, which I am going to be terribly busy and stressed.
It will be worse, if next week is going to be her last week in Singapore.
Dear God,
I am running out of ways and means. Please enlighten me.
I am really at my loss end.
Even though, this is not the end of our relationship. I am going through a harder time than going through the previous failed relationship.
Dear God,
You have taken two of my loved ones last year. Can you please show me mercy to let Diane stay by my side?
I am really begging you now.
No comments:
Post a Comment