Thursday, November 18, 2010

Helpless.

Was thinking of a perfect word to describe my current feeling.

Scared? Nervous? Anxious? Stress? Panic?

Finally, I landed on this particular one - Helpless.

Helpless because there's nothing that I can do with bb's unemployment status.

Helpless because there's nothing that I can do to get a S pass approved for bb.

Helpless because I don't earn so much to be able to let bb enjoy life without working.

Helpless because I am running out of ways to let bb stay by my side.

Helpless because I can't seem to have confident for next week show.

Helpless because it seems difficult for me to hit 3.5k this month.

Helpless because my showroom target is a goner.

Helpless because.. there's is so much limit to what I can do.

Helpless because I can't seem to stop having nightmare.

I'm drained with all stressful matter.

I am not prepared to begin life without baby by my side. Not yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment