Thursday, December 24, 2009

Something light which have cheer me a bit bit

 
A cutomer walked in.
 
Him: Do you have Garmin Accessories
 
Me: Yes. May I know what accessories you are seeking for?
 
Him: Show me, I want to see.
 
Me: Possible to tell me what accessories you are seeking?
 
Him: I want something to hold my Garmin in the car.
 
Me: Car holder? May I know what model you are using?
 
Him: I bought it at USD$150 Best buy.
 
Me: (Thinking: CCB la... HOW I KNOW WHICH ONE?)
 
Him: Show me what you have
 
Me: These are the demo
 
Him: Ah.. something like this.
 
Me: oh.. this is the 200 series. 
 
Me: Showed him the item.
 
We started arguing over the face of the placement of car holder
 
Him: This car holder is permanent.
 
Me: No, this isn't.
 
Him: Yes.
 
Him: Yes, it is. It comes with a small disc which you stick to the windscreen.
 
Me: (FUCK LA. This customer is a maron.)
 
Me: that one is for dashboard usage. You stick to dashboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment